Q: Why doesn’t my iPad app have any sound?
A: Some people have reported sound issues. The problem is either that your iPad needs a reboot, or it is with your iPad settings. To reboot, hold down the on/off and the home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo.
If that doesn’t fix the problem:
By Apple’s design, while game apps don’t have sound when your iPad is muted, movies, TV shows, music, and other similar items will have sound.
For iPad models with a side switch (just above your volume controls), make sure your side switch is not locked. Check out Apple’s Side Switch article. If that doesn’t work, the sound can also be muted in the Control Center. Keep reading the next paragraphs to learn about the Control Center.
For models without a side switch (like iPad Air 2), you will need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Center. If your iPad is muted, you will see a diagonal line through the bell icon. Tap the bell icon to unmute your device. Check out Apple’s information on Mute.
If you are still having problems, you can take your iPad to the Apple store for help.
Q: Why can’t I log in to see my e-storybook subscriptions?
A: There are several possible reasons:
- Try typing your password again. Don’t copy and paste, which can add extra characters.
- Try resetting your password by clicking on the forgot password link.
- Test for a cookie problem. If you are on
- Firefox: try opening a “Private Browsing Window” and log into the site.
- Chrome: try opening a “New Incognito Window” by going to the File menu.? It’s directly under “New Window.” Then, try logging into the site.
- If you could log in either with Firefox or Chrome from Step 3, then you will need to clear your cookies.
- Firefox: Here’s how to fix Firefox’s cookie problems.
- Chrome: After trying the incognito window on Chrome, in a regular browser window:
- type chrome://settings/cookies in the URL
- type “analomba” in the search box to restrict the results to analomba cookies
- click the Remove all button
- If all else fails, contact technical support
Q: How can I get hold of the curriculum?
A: Please email us direct to discuss your requirements.
Q: Do You Offer Non-Digital Materials?
A: Yes! Click on the links to see them:
Parents’ Choice Award wining books for parents (everyday language):
Games and Songs (Audio CDs):
*Please note: Amazon is adding audio to the Kindle versions, but this wasn’t the case in the past. Obviously, that is a crucial component! Make sure the version does come with audio.
You can also find these books and CDs on other Internet and local bookstores. Who knows, they may also have them in your library!
Q: How Can I Subscribe to the E-Storybook Collections?
A: We offer monthly subscriptions to our E-storybook series across Spanish, French and Chinese. The stories are bilingual and can also be used in reverse to learn English (that is, a French child can use the “French for Kids” collection to learn English). To subscribe, please click on “Spanish for Kids,” “French for Kids,” or “Chinese for Kids” on the navigation bar according to your language preference. Once there, follow the instructions to pay with PayPal.
- PayPal accepts most credit cards.
- Once you order a series, you will be provided with a username and password to access the books. Please save that information for future access.
- To log in after your initial purchase, go to analomba.staging.wpengine.com and click on the link that says “Subscribers Log in Here” at the top right corner of the homepage. Insert the username and password when prompted.
- Your PayPal account or credit card will be charged monthly for the duration of your subscription.
- You can stop the subscription at any time via PayPal. If it is too complex or you have any problem doing this, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.
Q: How Can I Cancel my E-Storybook Subscription?
A: You can cancel your subscription at any time from PayPal.
If it is too complex or you have any trouble doing it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.