French for Preschoolers should involve fun ways of learning to capture the children’s powerful imaginations. They love stories, plays, songs…
And the best way to teach should always match the way children learn.
Make French for Preschoolers Fun!
Preschoolers are the perfect age to learn French. They find it easy to learn.
It’s what young kids do naturally. Their brains are wired to do it.
And, with the right kind of help, they LOVE it too!
Through Ana Lomba’s many years of teaching experience and scientifically based research of how young children learn best, she’s developed many products for the home and classroom.
Teach French for preschoolers in a natural, fun, best way involves experiences that are theatrical, highly active, and sensory.
Using the context of everyday activities, play, songs, and storytelling are powerful strategies for teaching French fluency.
Most of our products are designed to work together, but also they can standalone, too.
Use our French for preschoolers products:
- games and songs that target the specific needs of your preschool children, as they learn French
- books that target everyday activities, so parents and teachers can use practical French in context
- storybooks that are based on classic stories, like Three Little Pigs
- lesson plans that are based on our classic stories
- printables (like posters and props)
- French teaching guide
Consider incorporating French by:
- Reading aloud or acting out stories
- Using the fun of technology (see our storybooks, apps, and eStorybook subscription)
- Conversing in French at home
- And singing and playing finger rhymes